What is it?
Mini-biospheres are a great way to bring a piece of nature into your home or office, especially if you do not have green thumbs. Inspired by natural landscapes, they are functioning self-maintaining mini-gardens. Let them take you to a beautiful place and relieve the stress of a busy life. Mini-biospheres will grab attention, make great conversation subjects, but are also the ideal gift, sure to be remembered. You do not have to worry about forgetting to water them.
How does it work?
As a biologist who researched how nature works, I use my knowledge to create unique self-sustaining systems in which water and nutrients are continuously recycled.The plants used are carefully chosen so that they thrive in a high humidity environment, but at the same do not grow very fast. The biospheres are closed so that there is minimal water loss, and the water is recycled inside the system. The systems also contain decomposers, who feed on dead plant matter and mould, turning them into nutrients for the plants (no need to fertilise). The plants produce oxygen for the decomposers, and the decomposers produce carbon dioxide for the plants. All the system needs from outside is energy input in the form of light (but not direct sunlight-see tips).
Nature does the work for you!
- Left closed, the mini-biosphere needs no water for at least 3 to 4 months.
- Due to the presence of decomopsers, it does not need fertilisers.
- We offer 3 months gurantee (no questions asked).
- You can enjoy your mini-biosphere for years with occasional maintanance (see tips).
- If you have one of our mini-biospheres and you decide to change it for a new one, you get a 25% discount on the new purchase.
Get your own green wonder
Each item is unique and made by hand
Free Shipping within Munich area